What is a cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on the user's devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) through the browser. Upon future visits of this websites, cookies are sent back to the server.
Which cookies are used on this website?
While browsing this website, one or more kinds of the following cookies might be stored on your device:
- technical cookies: required for the website to work
- personalization cookies: used to improve the rendering of the content on your device
- analytics cookies: used to collect aggregated and anonymous data on traffic and users' behaviour
- third party referral cookies: used to collect aggregated and anonymous data on traffic brought through links from third-party websites
- third party cookies: cookies from third parties might be stored via embedded content in this website (such as videos hosted by YouTube or Vimeo, and more)
This website does not actively profile users or their behaviour in non-anonymous form.
Is it possible to block and delete cookies?
Yes, but the website might not work correctly without cookies.
How do I block and remove cookies?
Change your browser's settings to block and delete cookies. Please refer to the official user guide for your browser, provided by the supplier. Also, here are some links to the documentation of the most common browsers:
The following websites: AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org also provide detailed and useful information about cookies and how to manage your browser's settings.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect aggregated and anonymous traffic data. You can opt-out from such analytics, without blocking all the other cookies, following the instructions provided by Google: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Where can I get more information about cookies?
On AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.